Frequently Asked Questions
Do you need advice on using Web Security Guard? Feel free to browse our FAQ section to find the answers to your questions.
Didn’t find a solution to your problem in our FAQ section? Don’t worry! Our support team is ready to help you 7 days a week.
Read a sampling of Testimonials from Web Security Guard users.
Installing & Uninstalling Web Security Guard
How do I uninstall the Crawler Toolbar application with Web Security Guard using Windows® 8?
To uninstall Crawler Toolbar from a computer using the Windows® 8 operating system, follow these steps:
- Press the keyboard shortcut “Windows® key button + Q key” on your keyboard.
- Then on your screen click the "Settings" (or you can press the keyboard shortcut "Windows® button + W" to go directly there).
- In the Search bar, type "programs and features", and the result displays to the left.
- Open the Programs and Features setting.
- There, select the Crawler Toolbar and click the "Uninstall" button.
- Crawler Toolbar is now uninstalled from your computer.